Our Drizit Extreme Chemical Absorbent Mini Roll is manufactured from a base of highly absorbent meltblown polypropylene. The meltblown fibres are then ultrasonically bonded and laminated with a spunbond layer on one side to provide enhanced tensile strength and tear resistance.
Our Drizit Extreme chemical absorbent mini roll is 100% meltblown polypropylene and is hydrophilic meaning it will rapidly absorb chemical liquid spills.
Our Drizit Extreme chemical absorbent mini roll is colour coded to the BSIF Standards for easy recognition, distinction and visibility.
Our Drizit Extreme Chemical absorbent mini roll is:
- Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene
- Ultrasonically bonded to reduce linting
- Laminated spunbond layer on one side to improve tensile strength and tear resistance
- Excellent absorbency and fluid retention
- Absorbency tested to BS7959-1:2004
- Can be incinerated, keeping disposal costs down
- Highly visible due to their distinctive colour
- Have high strength, even when saturated
- Perforated for ease of use