Supplied in packs of 200, our Drizit Active Chemical Absorbent Pads are manufactured from a base of highly absorbent meltblown polypropylene. The meltblown fibres are then ultrasonically bonded creating a dimpled surface. This bonding creates a reduced linting product with improved tensile strength.
Our Drizit Active Chemical Absorbent Pads are 100% meltblown polypropylene and are hydrophilic meaning they will rapidly absorb chemical liquid spills.
Our Drizit Active Chemical Absorbent Pads are colour coded to the BSIF Standards for easy recognition, distinction and visibility.
Our Drizit Active Chemical absorbent pads are:
- Manufactured from meltblown polypropylene
- Ultrasonically bonded to reduce linting and improve tensile strength
- Excellent absorbency and fluid retention
- Absorbency tested to BS7959-1:2004
- Can be incinerated, keeping disposal costs down
- Highly visible due to their distinctive colour
- Have high strength, even when saturated
Drizit Active Chemical Pads can be used in a number of ways including:
- Around acid baths, chemical reactors and process plants
- Pads for wiping down surfaces
- In laboratories to clean up and collect spills
- Chemical storage areas
- As part of your spill response plan