- Available in 5Ltr and 750ml ready to use trigger spray.
- Unperfumed multi purpose cleaner & terminal disinfectant.
- Formulated especially for the Food & Catering Industry.
- Will clean & disinfect in one operation.
- Passes EN 1276, under dirty conditions with a 30 second contact time.
- Recommended for use on a variety of washable surfaces including worktops, cutting boards, tables, refrigerators, vending machines, kitchen equipment, shelves, floors & walls.
How to use:
TO DISINFECT FOOD CONTACT SURFACES: Passes EN1276 under dirty conditions with a 30 second contact time. Dilute 1:25 parts hot water (200ml per 5lt) or add 30ml to 750ml cold water in an EST-EEM RTU spray bottle. Wipe or spray surface & wipe with a clean damp cloth.
TO CLEAN NON FOOD CONTACT SURFACES: Dilute 1:50 parts hot water (100ml per 5lt) Mop or wipe surface. Allow to air dry.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
pH – undiluted: 12.5
Shelf life: 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of quaternary ammonium compound, sequstering agent & nonionic surfactants.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.