- Available in 5Litre and 750ml ready to use trigger spray.
- Highly effective, quick acting odour neutraliser.
- Eliminates offensive malodours including urine, vomit, smoke, perspiration, rancid food & pet odours.
- Suitable for use on a variety of washable hard surfaces, carpets, upholstery & in dustbins.
- Kills bacteria, passes EN1276.
- Ready to use formulation.
- Leaves a pleasant deodorising perfume.
How to use:
For areas with an established persistent problem spray the surface liberally to ensure the odour is digested.
For more recently contaminated areas, spray the offending material to help neutralise the immediate odour. Remove as much solid by dustpan and blot urine with paper towel.
Spray the surface once again liberally & allow the product to overcome both the malodour & its cause.
Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
Odour: Wild berries
pH – undiluted: 5.5
Shelf life: Not less than 3 years
Composition: Contains a blend of bactericide, perfume, solvent, amphoteric & nonionic surfactants.
Biodegradability: All surfactants used in Hygenol products comply with the current European Regulations concerning biodegradability and protection of the environment.
Quality Assurance: This product is manufactured in the U.K. Under an ISO 9001 Quality Management System Cert. No. FM 09535 and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Cert. No. EMS 506072 registered by the British Standards Institution.